JAYNE recently partnered with the Glass Slipper Project to help bring dreamy prom dresses to any girl that wishes to experience prom.
Prom is a signature event for many girls in high school, but for some it isn’t attainable. Having to pay for a prom dress, accessories, even a ticket, is a large added expense for many families.
With organizations like the Glass Slipper Project and their volunteers, prom becomes a rite of passage that no one is excluded from based on financial status. Girls that dream of prom can go without having to worry about the cost of it!
As a women’s boutique, we want to focus on giving back to women. With our mission being to help women of all ages feel confident and beautiful, prom is no exception. We’re hoping that with this fundraiser in place at our 7 boutique locations we can collect as many prom necessities as possible.
Who doesn’t want to feel beautiful?
Let’s celebrate our girls!
JAYNE will be offering 20% off* coupons to anyone who donates.
Here are the guidelines:
- Dresses should be less than 5 years old.
- Dresses should be in good, clean condition; preferably cleaned before sending.
- If dresses have been altered and tags removed, please write the new size on a piece of paper and pin it to the dress.
- For health and safety reasons, make-up MUST BE unused.
- Shoes and Accessories should be in good, clean condition.
- Jewelry should be prom appropriate and in good condition.
These are the items most needed!
- Black eye liner, clear lip gloss
- Small, dressy dresses
- Dressy, shoes and sandals
- We need all sizes of formal dresses, but in particular sizes 0, 2, 16 and up
Sparkly jewelry (earrings, necklace, bracelets)
We will be collecting dresses at our 7 boutique locations until March 24th!
For those interested, the pop-up boutique will be held March 30th and April 6th at the former Ace Technical School at 5410 S. State Street. Chicago, IL.
*Coupons valid on full price items only; excludes sale. Cannot be combined with other offers. Some exclusions apply; excludes Birkenstock and Ambre Blends.