Victoria Berlín & Split Leather Sneaker in Chicle
- Lace-up sneaker
- Upper: Mineral oils have been replaced by vegetable oils, which are more biodegradable, and chrome-free cowhide with silver medal in LGW certification.
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Mineral oils have been replaced by vegetable oils, which are more biodegradable.
- Made in Spain
- The sneaker soles contain a % of recycled material which comes from Victoria's own processing waste.
- The sneaker soles are more biodegradable thanks to the PVC with a base of soybean oil that they have developed together with their pellet suppliers.
- The leather pieces come from a certified tannery which has been awarded a silver rating by the LWG (Leather Working Group).
What are the origins of Victoria?
A story of true romance, in the small Spanish village of La Rioja, a shoemaker named Gregorio designed a pair of plimsolls. He named them after his first love, his wife, Victoria. Fast forward to 2021, Victoria believes in order to make love last for years, over one hundred years in fact, you should take care of it day by day. It is this ethos which has created the contemporary and sustainable brand, Victoria.
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Exchanges can be made using two different options:
- Purchase the item you wish to exchange for on shopJAYNE.com and we will ship out the order right away. Then, ship back the original item. Once we receive the original item, we will refund you for the original purchase!
- Ship the original item(s) back to us; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Return Policy for items purchased in store:
10 days for a refund to your original form of payment if items are unworn and tags are attached. After the 10 days, you have 30 days for store credit or exchange. An online purchase can be returned in-store with a copy of the order confirmation; printed or shown on phone.
QUESTIONS? Read our full Shipping and Returns Policies here
*ALL SALE/CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE