From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Best for: All-day wear , Festival wear, Getting around town, Water activities
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®, these sandals save 4 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials
- This style is recyclable. Our TevaForever recycling program accepts any style of your well-loved Teva sandals to be recycled and they’ll never see a landfill.
*Teva Is Excluded From Sale*
Merchandise can be returned within 14 days of delivery to receive full refund and 30 days of delivery for store credit. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued.
Exchanges can be made using two different options:
- Purchase the item you wish to exchange for on shopJAYNE.com and we will ship out the order right away. Then, ship back the original item. Once we receive the original item, we will refund you for the original purchase!
- Ship the original item(s) back to us; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Return Policy for items purchased in store:
10 days for a refund to your original form of payment if items are unworn and tags are attached. After the 10 days, you have 30 days for store credit or exchange. An online purchase can be returned in-store with a copy of the order confirmation; printed or shown on phone.
QUESTIONS? Read our full Shipping and Returns Policies here