A closed-toe version of the iconic Midform sandal, Teva mirrored the same chunky sole and edgy aesthetic. Taking the classic Chelsea boot to earth-friendly new heights, this platform bootie’s upper employs reconstituted leather and utilizes recycled EVA and rubber in the midsole/outsole. Go ahead, tread lighter.
- Best for: All-day wear, Festival wear, Getting around town, wearing with socks | Water repellent materials are protected from damage during wet conditions
- Reconstituted leather sustainably sourced from tannery waste and protected with abrasion and water resistant PU to repel light splashes and stains
- Microfiber lining for a soft and more premimum feel against the skin
- Elastic gore makes for a quick and easy slip-on entry
- MAX-COMF insole technology delivers long-lasting, enhanced support via a cushy, memory foam topsole, a layer of durable foam and a footbed cover made from recycled content for game-changing comfort
- 15% recycled TPU welt, 50% recycled EVA midsole for maximum, lightweight comfort
- 50% recycled rubber outsole provides durability and traction provides durability and traction
- Added Aegis® antimicrobial treatment keeps smells at bay
- Leather sourced from tanneries certified by Leather Working Group, whose mission is to promote sustainable and appropriate environmental business practices within the leather industry, Features a regrind midsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Features a regrind outsole made from a mixture of new and recycled materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
Merchandise can be returned within 14 days of delivery to receive full refund and 30 days of delivery for store credit. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued.
Exchanges can be made using two different options:
- Purchase the item you wish to exchange for on shopJAYNE.com and we will ship out the order right away. Then, ship back the original item. Once we receive the original item, we will refund you for the original purchase!
- Ship the original item(s) back to us; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Return Policy for items purchased in store:
10 days for a refund to your original form of payment if items are unworn and tags are attached. After the 10 days, you have 30 days for store credit or exchange. An online purchase can be returned in-store with a copy of the order confirmation; printed or shown on phone.
QUESTIONS? Read our full Shipping and Returns Policies here