Back in the 80s, the 8065 shoe turned the tradition of impractical women’s footwear on its head. Fusing a classic T-bar fastening with a rugged AirWair sole, the well-trodden silhouette remains a favorite to this day. This edition stays true to the Original construction, with tough Smooth leather and our signature yellow welt stitching.
- A classic T-bar fastening meets a rugged AirWair sole: the 8065 shoe turned the tradition of impractical women’s footwear on its head in the 80s
- Hardwearing and famously tough, DM's Smooth leather can be polished to shine or scuffed-up. It’s up to you.
- DM's Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- *Dr. Martens sizing is in women's US standard sizing*
- Durable and famously stiff to start, our Smooth Leather can be polished to a dapper shine or artfully scuffed-up depending on your preference.
*Dr. Martens Are Excluded From Sale*
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Merchandise can be returned within 14 days of delivery to receive full refund and 30 days of delivery for store credit. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued.
Exchanges can be made using two different options:
- Purchase the item you wish to exchange for on shopJAYNE.com and we will ship out the order right away. Then, ship back the original item. Once we receive the original item, we will refund you for the original purchase!
- Ship the original item(s) back to us; contact email@example.com for more details.
Return Policy for items purchased in store:
10 days for a refund to your original form of payment if items are unworn and tags are attached. After the 10 days, you have 30 days for store credit or exchange. An online purchase can be returned in-store with a copy of the order confirmation; printed or shown on phone.
QUESTIONS? Read our full Shipping and Returns Policies here
*ALL SALE/CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE