- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, the 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Distressed Patent is a PU-coated leather with a crinkle emboss patent effect
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
Standard last - Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet
*Dr. Martens Are Excluded From Sale*
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Merchandise can be returned within 14 days of delivery to receive full refund and 30 days of delivery for store credit. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued.
Exchanges can be made using two different options:
- Purchase the item you wish to exchange for on shopJAYNE.com and we will ship out the order right away. Then, ship back the original item. Once we receive the original item, we will refund you for the original purchase!
- Ship the original item(s) back to us; contact email@example.com for more details.
Return Policy for items purchased in store:
10 days for a refund to your original form of payment if items are unworn and tags are attached. After the 10 days, you have 30 days for store credit or exchange. An online purchase can be returned in-store with a copy of the order confirmation; printed or shown on phone.
QUESTIONS? Read our full Shipping and Returns Policies here
*ALL SALE/CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE