From city streets to snow-covered hiking trails, our flexible All-Weather and Eco-Friendly Dee hiker has you covered all winter long. Built with ground-gripping soles, waterproof leathers and sealed seams to fend off snow and slush, this boot will help keep you dry, comfortable and always ready for anything. Plus, its eco-minded design, from the resourceful tanning process to the recycled footbed elements, helps to conserve our natural resources.
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Waterproof leather from ethically raised, grass-fed cattle
- Tanned with closed-loop water system for reduced environmental impact
- Seam-sealed construction
- Adjustable laces
- Fabric accent
- Buckle detail
- Side zipper
- Removable Ortholite® eco-friendly footbed
- Ultralight midsole
- Slip-resistant rubber lugged outsole
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches
- Lightweight, flexible design
- Fits true to size
Orders will be shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
Merchandise can be returned within 14 days of delivery to receive full refund and 30 days of delivery for store credit. Once your return is received and processed, a refund will be issued.
Exchanges can be made using two different options:
- Purchase the item you wish to exchange for on shopJAYNE.com and we will ship out the order right away. Then, ship back the original item. Once we receive the original item, we will refund you for the original purchase!
- Ship the original item(s) back to us; contact email@example.com for more details.
Return Policy for items purchased in store:
10 days for a refund to your original form of payment if items are unworn and tags are attached. After the 10 days, you have 30 days for store credit or exchange. An online purchase can be returned in-store with a copy of the order confirmation; printed or shown on phone.
QUESTIONS? Read our full Shipping and Returns Policies here
*ALL SALE/CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE